Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Exam Stress

I'm in the midst of my exams. And I'm beginning to hate exams. Not that I loved it, but it didn't bother me. Now it's beginning to. Why? Because I'm unexposed. To my text. To my notes. To the subject. Oh well. One more semester to go. More immediately, one more paper to go.

Missed someone very much recently. Almost close to tears. I'd never thought I'd feel this way. Prayed for her. Wished she was around. Somehow. It'll be great if things were different. Well, it's in God's hands. I pray that everything goes well and God's name be glorified. :)

Had a great lunch today with Joyce. It was an interesting afternoon, catching up on stuff and just chatting. :) Somehow it felt really good. :) I haven't had air for a long time. Praise God. :)

Joyce and Abby played like girlfriends today. Giggling non-stop. Doing silly stuff. More giggling. Till faces were red. Then more giggling. It was such a cute sight. My lil' girl is growing up.

My boy is growing up too. Drinking non-stop. Still drinking non-stop. Don't tell me I'm not producing enough milk. You should see the freezer downstairs. And my middle name is not Magnolia nor Marigold.

Next paper on next Wed. It's my brother's big day this Thursday. God be with him. God is with him. :)

1 comment:

joyce said...

Heh.. Abby is so fun to play with.. :D
Looking forward to meeting u & playing with her again. :D