Thursday, January 19, 2006

Why Stomach Flu is Not Funny

Ben was down last Thursday, then Abby (on Saturday) then the mummy on Tuesday. Seems like my FIL was also slightly affected by the bug in the middle of Tuesday nite, but seems he took 2 panadol tablets and was done with it! I'm just sooooo amazed by my in-laws, esp my MIL. After staying with them for about 2.5yrs, she's always the nurse/doctor taking care of all of us whenever we're ill. She' STRONG!!!! I used to frown upon her methods/self-medicating efforts, but after 2.5yrs of great health, you've gotta really sit up and look. Pray that God will continue to bless her with great health! :)

Missed a full day's worth of school today, and there's no way I can get through an 8.30am to 3.30pm non-stop day when I can hardly sit up. Guess I'll just have to do my readings at home (which I've been attempting to do for the past 2 days). But the good news today is - I'm eating! Haven't been eating much, just peckish, and it all comes out. Oops. I forgot to take my medication for anti-vomiting BEFORE food. :P Anyway, hope to get back on track with my readings/projects and assignments. This early 'deadline' a.k.a. the arrival of the baby is quite a bit to handle, esp when I have no idea when it'll take place - although my Ob did give an EDD of 20 March. But then again, Abby was 20 Aug, and she appeared on 02 Aug. If this lil' one appears earlier then it'll be a trickier situation to handle in terms of school. I'm really trusting God to handle the timing.

Anyway, back to rest/reading...

No comments: