Monday, January 16, 2006

The reason why I haven't been blogging much

Trying to cope with school... why? Coz I just realised I'm spending too little time in school! Sigh. Effectively, I only have full days on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Went to school today for a 1hr lecture - wanted to do some reading before school as well as some planning - but only got the planning done and not the reading. So i'm lagging. It's started. Also, I end really early on Fridays and I'm just so tempted to come home straight away. I'm one of those weirdos who like long gaps of no lessons in between - it forces me to spend my time wisely instead of just rushing home and be totally unproductive after that. Also, I've quite a no. of excuses for not wanting to go home late - traffic, tired, etc. So I go home early, then I have no idea where my time goes. Not good. Also, when I have late lessons, i.e. not 8.30am lessons, I'll be late. But then again, I'm sometimes late for my 8.30 lesson also... :S but i actually set aside more time for travelling for my 8.30am lesson and procrastinate lesser before I leave the house. Otherwise when I'm done with procrastinating, I'm late.

So today shall be my last unproductive day. I will have to catch up on my readings, start on all my assignments so that I can give birth without worrying about the deadlines and attempt to understand what's going on in lectures and tutorials. I'll try.

No comments: