Thursday, January 26, 2006

The List Goes On...

It's started. Can't just stop at 5 simple pleasures... it does too much injustice... so here goes the list of thanksgiving!

* Feeling my babies kick (especially the initial movements!)
* Feeling my babies' hiccups
* Seeing my babies on the ultra sound
* Meeting Abby for the first time!
* Getting pregnant
* Being pregnant
* Labour & delivery
* Cheap and good massages
* Shopping on Y! Auctions and finding great steals
* Being creative and coming up with cost-saving ideas
* Designing my own place
* Seeing God provide for all our needs
* Witnessing Lisa's baptism
* Receiving lil' notes from Ben
* Seeing God provide for my friends
* Seeing God provide friends :)
* Having an uninterrupted conversation with my best fren Eve (Extremely pleasurable but definitely not simple!)
* Seeing Lisa desire to live a holy and pure life for Christ
* Hearing Abby say Amen!
* Being organised
* Striking off items from my To Do list
* Seeing my MIL smile
* Baking for my loved ones
* Eating my aunt michelle's cooking
* Seeing Mattie enjoy his food
* Seeing my aunt michelle eat till she's too full to move
* Seeing Abby enjoy her food
* Seeing Abby's puzzled look
* Receiving smses from my mum telling me she loves me
* Reading till the last page of a book
* Seeing my granny love Christ
* Holding Ben's hand
* Getting spontaneous kisses from Abby
* Packing my room
* Eating vinegar pig's trotter
* Eating candy floss
* Eating EXCELLENT sashimi
* Eating oyster shooters for the first time
* Rhema!
* Encouraging others to run the race for Christ
* Seeing frowns change to smiles
* Teaching
* Marking my pupils' work
* Talking to my pupils' parents and having win-win relationships
* Mutually encouraging colleagues in the teaching force
* Riding on the momentum and being totally productive
* Thinking out of the box
* Doing logic puzzles
* Completing sudoku puzzles

... there are just so many more... I thank God for all these pleasures in life! :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Amen! Thank God for all the above =D