Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thinking out of the box

Need to be prudent with money... right now I've saved $180 by replacing the keys of my very worn out iBook G4 with some letters and sticky tape! (Confession: It was an act of procrastination that led to that act.)

I've also been surfing the local Y! Auctions site for nursing outfits in a bid to save some $$, but lately, I chanced upon some sites that teach people how to make their own nursing tops!! This is the best of the lot I've seen so far, and possibly too challenging for me. I think I'll just rummage through my existing wardrobe to see how I can make use of my tank tops and camisoles to create nursing wear... ;)

Also, by 'shopping online' but refraining from buying (too much), I'm encouraging myself to go through the stuff I already have and either USE them, give them away, sell them or throw them away. I'm almost done with my clothes, just that for the selling part, I'm really too lazy to take photos and do write ups of them. But I need to lah. Otherwise I'll be moving a lot of junk when we move house... or rather, move our stuff over to the new place. Space constraint for junk, too much space in the bank account - so what to do? :D K, k, cannot be lazy liao. Must continue to think out of the box and be frugal! :D

No comments: