Monday, August 23, 2004

Pee? Poo?

This is totally mind boggling. After feeds, Abby takes about 15min before pooping. But she'd only do it AFTER we change her diaper. Even if we wait long enough, she will still pee and poo on new diapers. She's good... and then after changing her according to the routine (remove, clean, cream, diaper), she'll wanna feed. After a snack, we'll go for another round. Ideally, she's supposed to be awake for about an hour or half, averaging 8-10 feeds (even with or without PDF) and sleeping for about 16-20hrs. But she's asleep for max 12 hours, taking aobut 7 feeds and going round and round with her diaper chase. But still, she's an angel, whimpering only when hungry or needs to burp. Other than that, she's just looking around, sleeping, peeing or pooping.

My postnatal massage have started!!! Woohoo... and she tells me I'm super tired... haha. As if I dunno. But surviving on 4hr stretches of sleep at the max, If this was during the pre-pregnant state and I had only so much sleep, I'd have collapsed a long time ago... well, seeing my angel so often is more than enough to make me forget about my sleep, or the lack of it.

Well, other than Abby and tv, my life dussen have any other types of stimulation already. Oh, femalebridesonline forum is my source of contact with the outside world. :P Until I'm ready to face the world/my work, I'll just continue to indulge in mummyhood.

Oh, check this out... :D

No comments: