Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Day? Or night?

Now I understand what they mean when people say it's a challenge getting my teeth brushed before noon. Not that life gets too busy, just tat everything happens on a 2.5 to 3hr cycle except for the nites (THANK GOD!), there isn't much of a day or nite. I've gotta remember to brush my teeth, coz there's no routine anymore. Or rather, it's a new routine that I've gotta adjust to.

Abby's still a major darling, learning to move her cheek muscles, i.e. smiling! :D She's able to imitate our facial movements abit, so it's really heart melting seeing her smile...

Things are much better now, now that my hormones are leveling. My poor MIL has suffered much with me, but still she's very nice and friendly. God bless her soul. She's rather respectful of our methods, which is quite a surprise, and I've come to realise that she's WAAAAAAY more negotiable than my mum. Coz it's a bunch of 'they says' which we've gotta deal with (for my MIL), while my mum's beliefs are STRONG coz it's her own... :S

Good news! Jamilah is coming tomorrow!!! Noor has gone MIA since last Wed and I haven't heard a beep from her. Think she joined some anti-establishment group in Indonesia... seriously, hope she's fine. Have tried calling her but I just kept getting her full mailbox. :p

Yay! And I finally got my GMail account! Silly me, everyone's been talking about it, and I'm like, Nah, it'll never happen to me. Coz I heard it's by invitation only. Until I paid attention to blooger's dashboard. I can't be a more extinct dodo. Each time I blog from the dashboard, there on the right column is AN INVITATION TO GMAIL!!!! Argh. It says,"Want Gmail? As an active Blogger user, we would like to invite you to try out Google's new email service, Gmail. Would you like to give it a whirl? Yes, please." :S

Okie, milk bar refueled and reopening soon. :D

No comments: