Friday, January 30, 2004

Onions are poisonous...

that's what my lil' one is telling me. Thought MS was going to be over soon... until I went to NTUC this morning, partly for breakfast as well as for Anmum. Passed by the grocery section and my face turned green. Was barely breathing and the onions really threatened to force my breakfast out from me. Was reading this book by Margie Profet regarding pregnancy sickness (as she prefers to term it rather than the misleading morning sickness)

Actually the cover isn't like this, but the contents I believe is still pretty much the same.

If you're interested in what readers have to say, click here.

It's really an interesting read. In essence, it says to pay attention to the nausea because foods that we commonly take. Some foods (mainly veg) may be toxic for the embryo as the embryo does not have resistance (unlike adults) to the toxins that vegs naturally produce to ward off predators. It causes organ malfunction if taken in excess. So the baby says, "NOPE! You're not taking THAT in." *Puke* Even perfumes, etc etc.

Got medication for my (other) condition. How do u make sure something is one part medication and 9 parts water? What do u use to measure with?

No comments: