Monday, January 12, 2004

Eeeps!

School starts tomorrow! Yiaks. Still remember last semester. Found out at 6 in the morning that it was some school event, so no classes. Hope it happens again.

God has miraculously healed my hip and other problematic areas! :D Can't take medication, so boh pian - "God, there's really nothing I can do, only U can do wonders! Amen!" So happy, dun have to limp around.

Was really biatchy this evening at granny's place. The kids - particularly one of them - was being a terror with doors barging etc. Was so worried for Joy and Ryan. Snapped out from my semi-conscious nap to yell at them. In the end I think I yelled at Ben & Ran instead. :P Sorry...

Yay! No exams this semester!!! Yippee!!! :D But I think I've gotta go back from 9-29 May for some enrichment program. Bah!

No comments: