Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Praise the Lord!

It was such a treat... went to my ECE class yesterday and we managed to see our past semester's english assignment, and I got an A!!!! With all the marks breakdown as well! :D I'd never think that my tutor would deem anyone fit to receive an A, since I had her for the first semester in year 1. Well, after finding out that she's not teaching us this semester, the tut class was very disappointed. Too used to her ways already, very senang, yet to the point. Hahah...

Now I think the whole world knows I pregnant, some tell from my nose, my glasses, my dressing and my shoes!!! Can't believe it man, shoes? "Oh, u used to wear heels, and now that you're wearing flats, something is different... hmmm..." Well, nice friend, so won't be too put off.. Hahaha...

Got tons of work, especially for ECM. Hope to survive this semester. Tutor seems to be raised from the dead. We thought she was leaving, so we'd get another tutor. Now she returns with a new zest and a new workload! Argh! Everything ends with, "It may be graded for ur CA." Enough!!!! Now gotta check out who the bored fella Van Hiele is. Rock punk?

No comments: