Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Woohoo!

I saw my baby suck its thumb and get bumped up and down today! :D Went to gynae due to some condition, and did a US and saw my kiddo! :D So cute! :D I laughed when I saw him/her, and the foetus looked like it was bouncing on its back as I laughed. So cute. :)

Feel sick after tonight's dinner. Argh. Currently CANNOT take Teppanyaki and Steamboat/BBQ. ARGH! DAMN SMEEELLLYY!!!! and sat through the whole dinner with my in-laws. Was so hungry when I came home - pukey and all, but once dinner started, I lost my appetite. Tried a slice of fish and almost puked. Gosh. I really hate fish now.

Got an MIA groupmate - didn't even tell her we were doing some interview today. Tmw meeting tutor coz prezzie next week. Dun think anyone has informed her yet. Consensus with another group about this groupmate is that it's more productive without her around. Or she'll just throw everyone's idea out and use her own ideas - be it good or not. :P Sigh. No energy for such politics.

Dunno if tmw mtg the girls. So how? Magic Kitchen anyone??? Tmw?? Free? :D

No comments: