Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Poor Diet...

Sigh, I just found out *duh!* that i'm not eating enough fruits & vegetables. Better to listen to Ben and plan my meals. In other words, no more lazing around the house. If not, I'll be stuck with bee hoon with sesame oil. :P Hmm... tmw morning, what will I have? (I think of cereal, then I think of milk, then I feel like gagging... argh.) Hmm... whatever that has been prepared by the maid. (Lazy bum!) Then off I go to my gynae for a checkup accompanied with mum. (Yay!) Then, lunch. Hmm... think will go to some restaurant and eat. Even if I eat the chye peng at most food courts, it's laden with oil and heavy seasoning, so might as well eat properly. Hopefully, that is. Then dinner. Dunno lah. Will ask mum. So far, I've been craving for carbonara, laksa, mee siam, tom yam, milo (definitely) and pizza! Hmm, does milo have caffeine? Oooh, but I've eliminated coffee and tea (almost!) from my diet! Oh, and the debate goes on... ginseng, to take or not to take? MIL thinks I'm strange, and mum says to ignore the doctors and just take it. She was very cautious when expecting me and I turned out weak, then she hecked it when she was expecting my bro (coz mum saw aunt bear cute boys while slurping down everything) and he turned out fine and strong. So how?

No comments: