Saturday, February 23, 2008

Trying to unwind (Read with caution)

Was blasted by colleague for following a new guideline set out by school, implemented by teachers and not annouced formerly. Started off by parents' complaints of giving too little homework, so school issued guideline of having one day off a week - tuesdays for our level. Kiddo brains thrilled at news, didn't realised it means heavy workload for rest of days. So told kids on monday, colleague didn't know i told them, gave them work on tuesday coz mon no homework. Kids ARGUED with her, threatened her with principal etc... she blasted at me. I broke down big time. Thank God, managed to reconcil, let's hope things stay good. Got the kids to apologise to her. Or else... anyway, they did.

Brother and Jacque left on tuesday. Not a teary send off coz tears been shed - and all were trying their best to hold back. My mum TRIED to make my brother cry by evoking sad thoughts - joy, telling him NOT to cry when he wasn't. I spoke up - told her to stop. Rare. Unfillial daughter.

Tired like mad. Having some infection. Cleared HUGE knee-high stack of worksheets. Files due for checking soon. Hope they'll have something in the files to check. Period is late. Feeling cranky. Thinking too hard till head hurts. Woke up at 6.30 this morning missing my period. (Pun intended.) Everyone's been talking about no. 3. And it's not like we're not using protection. Had perpetual infection when i was having no. 2, so when it hit again a few days ago I started to worry. Thought period was supposed to come on 20th. Can't remember last menstrual period. Or was it 23rd? It's the 23 today. Somehow I always hit the date - so quite regular in an odd way. Oh well. Will test it out later. Will be disappointed either way. Oh well.

I need to unwind. Going for ice-cream with my best pal now.

No comments: