Thursday, February 07, 2008

The CNY load

I don't know how i'm going to survive this season. Already we had to rush to 3 places for reunion yesterday, starting at 5pm and ending close to 11pm, and we'll have to repeat this for the first part of today, PLUS extended relatives.

I brought a massive amount of work home. I really want to clear the backlog. I also need to be at 4 places on Saturday- multiple school reunions plus cell commitment. I should be thankful that i don't have a lonely life, but both ends of the spectrum do have their pros and cons.

i really wish i could just clear my work quickly and really enjoy this break. I think if i didn't sleep last night, i should have cleared all by now. But that'll be madness, won't it?

somehow i know i'll still clear it. Oh, still got SONbeam preparations for sunday.

No comments: