Friday, June 30, 2006

Abigail Today

I hate it when I wake up alone from naps. So does Abigail. So, today, prior to her waking up, I was in the room waiting for her. Our neighbours who were doing some construction started banging loudly, and Abby's nap was cut short prematurely. I jumped into bed with her and we started chatting.

The conversation went something like this:
Me: Hey Abby, good morning! :) Must say good morning when you wake up. :)
Abby: Morning!
Me: Did you sleep well? Did you enjoy your nap? (Typical post nap questions)
Abby: BANG! BANG! BANG! (Referring to the guys who woke her up!)

Oh well...

:)

Abby's kinda mastered the art of asking permission for Vitamin C, sweets, even for Baby Einstein or Hi-5. It goes something like this:
Abby: Mummy? May? I? Have? One? Sure! Good! Good! Good!

No comments: