Thursday, March 02, 2006

Ready?

I survived today. What this means is - I only have four weeks of school left, and I am entitled to four weeks of maternity leave (from NIE). Which means? I don't have to go to school anymore IF he appears anytime from now onwards. It's Thursday today, meaning, it was a straight 8.30am to 3.30pm without break. I arrived late for class coz I overslept. Sigh. Abby had her vaccination yesterday and was fine till in the middle of the night when she broke out in a fever. She woke up at 4 calling for me and Ben, and was rather unpacifiable because of her temperature. She finally fell asleep after THREE Bumblebee discs... Ben was too tired, and I couldn't sleep (I had one inside flicking my ribs with his toes - absolutely unbearable!) so I had to watch Abby... prior to that, I went to bed around 1plus. :( So after my alarm rang, I fell asleep and only woke up an hour later. But thank God for that power nap; otherwise I would never have survived the drive to NIE.

The night was pretty uncomfortable. I was feeling cold (rare, coz preggies dun usu feel cold, or rather, I don't feel cold) and just crampy feeling in my womb. But it got slightly better during my drive to school. I was half expecting to drive myself to Mt. E. (Hoping, in fact!) Well, now it's just waiting time. But meanwhile, I NEED TO FINISH MY ASSIGNMENTS!

Oh. I just got back my results for my Pragmatics test. Not too fantastic, but can't really be bothered also - too distracted liao. :P

Anyway, Abby turns 19months today! :) And Shalom is officially later than Abby! Abby's EDD was 20 Aug, while his is 20 March. She appeared on 2nd Aug, and today's 2nd March. Well, 2nd one or boy may not necessarily be earlier than girl/firstborn. But thank God for His timing. :)

Now, Abby can do her number jigsaw puzzle by herself! :) She applauds herself after fitting each in, which is so cute! :) She's really good at that... Ben was so impressed last night when he saw her do it by herself! :) My heart just melts, seeing her develop everyday! :D I thank God for a wonderful child like her. She's indeed a blessing to the family. :)

No comments: