Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Visit to Dr Yap's

Finally Ben was able to make it with me to Dr Yap's to see our son! :D It was scheduled at 4.30, but we thought if we went there early, we'd be able to get an earlier slot. The clinic assistant (she's actually a midwife) informed me on saturday that we'd have to expect a long wait, and asked if I wanted an earlier slot - at 10am! But I had classes at 11.30am, so it would be pretty risky (knowing sometimes we won't get to see the dr till about 11am...)

Anyway, managed to see our lil' one, and he's growing so well! :) He's head down, but not engaged yet, growing right on schedule. In fact, it was so smooth our consultation was over too quickly! (After waiting for 2 hours from 4 to 6pm!) His estimated weight (now 34weeks) is about 2.3kg and I saw his drumstick, aka thigh... so cute. :) Next scheduled appointment is next friday, now it's weekly consultation. As soon it's time to meet him! :D Yay! :D

No comments: