Monday, February 27, 2006

Loving my baby

Abby's simply amazing. Last night, Ben, Abby & I were painting on her Aqua Doodle mat - a fuss free job coz it's only water - and I noticed her nails were quite long. So I commented, "Wow. Abby, your nails are long. Can mummy cut your nails?" She nodded, while still painting. I was very surprised coz I usually cut her nails when she's watching her Bumblebee. So I tried my luck and went to get the nail clipper. Came back and started cutting the nails on her right hand. She's a right hander, so I thought she'd make a big fuss - I was really testing my limits here. But she nicely held the brush in her left hand and continued painting while I trimmed her nails! :) Then to the left hand. She switched the brush over and let me cut her nails as well. All done in a couple of minutes! She really makes room for a silly mummy like me - to actually ask to cut her nails during a painting session. :) She's an angel... *melt*

After that, she wanted to watch telly. So we packed up and she just sat mesmerised by some vegetables performing on tv. :) Heh. I'm in heaven.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: