Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Today

Finished one presentation and one semantics assignment. Presentation didn't go too well... didn't put in enough effort, quite obvious I was smoking my way through. :P It's just a research proposal presentation, so lotsa tweaking to do. Cannot slack liao.

I love Tuesdays. It's fully packed and miraculously, somehow by the end of the day, I still have energy to hold a decent conversation. Because of wednesdays, thursdays and fridays. Two hour classes on wed, three hour session on thursday, and although a full day on friday, there's a nice lull in the middle of the week so that my system won't be scared into work.

But that's the trouble.

The pace has been so nice, I can't seem to get to work. I need to spend more time in the library and enjoy myself instead of rushing off home and just waste time doing dunno what. It's really not productive.

Have been thinking about going swimming regularly. My tummy's quite obvious, and sadly, it's still not the baby. It's really quite sad. I really hope that I won't put on too much weight by the end of this pregnancy. But most importantly, healthy baby, healthy mummy. :)

I gotta go k.o. Abby's been an absolute darling with her cute antics the whole day. Even when she didn't want to sleep just now, and Ben & I just pretended (okie, i pretended while Ben really did) to fall asleep while Abby was dancing away. Trying to con her to sleep lah. :) Heh. Anyway, I picked her up knowing she'd probably never fall asleep in her own bed, and gave her an absolutely ridiculous 'Beauty & The Beast' pop-up book (I'll talk more about that the next time - it's from Grandreams. Dun get from that publisher. It's bad.). She flipped through the book, then fell asleep. On her own. Lights out everyone! :)

2 comments:

Mrs Eve Ooi said...

wah you got tummy but you preg so okie la. me NOT preg and tummy bigger than preggy lady!! i also need swim. CSC changi again? :D

Audrey said...

Okie! Problem is - how to sneak U out of the house!! If bring the babies along, sure CANNOT swim. :P End up doing bicep curls with them. :P