Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Transition & Thanksgiving

Mum's moving over to Senett soon... the movers *have* shipped some stuff over although Choo E.E. did ask today when the movers were coming when she stopped by at Bedok Reservoir. My sentiments exactly. That place still looks polluted. And messy. I really pity the new tenants. We really have to clean up that place before it can be rented out. :)

Mike, Michelle & Mattie are really leaving soon. It's really not a joke after all. Ok. I'm not *that* in denial. I know they're leaving. But it's just slowly starting to hit me. Although I don't like to think about it. Still I have to come to terms with it. And I am slowly doing that. Well. It's only Sydney right? :S

Likewise, we've started our 'building fund' officially. Soon. The time is coming.

We've also agreed that we'll turn Abby in for her bedtime after the Family Altar at least twice a week, aiming for nightly, if at all possible. :) Well, we've gotta start the family tradition somehow right? :D

Also, I've been so blessed by my mum. She bought a massage treatment by Slimcare for me and we went for their services today. Mum couldn't do hers coz of her heart problem, so she went for a facial instead (although she just had one on Sunday). I did mine - scrub, steam bath and aromatherapy massage. My therapist - Gina - was great! (Although she looked really fierce at first and seemed really peranakan without the sarong kebaya but with the bun etc.) She unknotted my muscles and didn't engage in small talk till much later (thank God). And the post-consultation a.k.a. the sales talk was really brief coz my mum had that firm look on her face and we told them we're rushing for time. That worked! :D

P.S. Thanks guys for ur notes, esp to hy and Nadir - thanks ;) *touched* Love you too! And Vince - you've been most affirming and encouraging. Ben & I are eternally grateful for a cheerleader like you! :)

No comments: