Monday, May 02, 2005

Abby's 9 months old today!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's been 9 months. 9 months of initial expectancy have blossomed into nine months of love, enjoyment and learning. You've brought so much joy into our lives it's unbelievable. Because of you I see passion for living. Because of your enjoyment for life I learn to take delight in things which I never took notice of before. You've put up with our nonsense, been absolutely tolerant of our errant behaviour, and marveled at our stupidity. Yet never, for once, have you blamed us. We owe u a great deal.

You've learnt to belly crawl backwards and have become more tolerant of being put on your belly. The way you rock your upper belly to our 'Yao-ah-Yao' is absolutely hilarious, yet it makes me wanna rock with you too. The way you clap is so cute, and we never know when we can catch your toothy smiles. You've got 6 teeth on your upper set and still 2 below. Those who don't pry open your mouth see only the charming pair of pearly whites greet them whenever you smile your lovely smile.

You've been ill abit, all due to our negligence. If only - yah, if only - we have been more vigilant with your cleanliness, especially washing your hands, then you wouldn't have had that horrendous eye infection that has been spread to a couple of other people. You've suffered so much, and we've blamed your fussiness on your unbecoming behaviour. Yet when you've recovered you're back to your angelic status.

You've been such a blessing, I don't know what I've done to deserve you (or daddy for that matter). I just know I've been so blessed because I'm your mother, and your daddy's wife. :)

With love,
Mummy.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Yah! Just grateful that i can spend time with her during this holidays! :D