Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Eh BEE!!

Abby waved Bye Bye today!! :D Yeah! :D

Spent the day today at Sennett's - mum's new place. Not much furniture = big fat echos of Joy's bark. So now, to Abby, Joy is officially known as 'OH'. When she struts along, Abby would 'OH'. Humans qualify for a 'EH'. Yah. Clever girl right?

It's almost June! A few more days and we're off to the camp! I'm actually really excited about KL. I hate to travel without Ben. Eversince that HK trip which I took without him in 1999, I told myself never to travel without him. I wanted to fly back almost immediately when I touched HK. It was *that* bad. Missed him superly.

This week gotta let abby stay at home more, coz she'll not be around next week. Hmmm... I have to plan my time carefully, and most importantly, pack the CARGO which has enough barang for the whole of the Chinese population! Oh, and as of now, she hates whatever she's been eating ever since she started solids. I'm in trouble.

No comments: