Saturday, February 12, 2005

My little Abigail

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Her daddy thinks she looks like a firefighter in the hat she chose for herself. You think? :) She's already sitting up by herself in a high chair! :D This picture was taken on the 2nd day of CNY when we went for dinner with Ben's family. :)

Well, we went to Crystal Jade @ Toa Payoh today for lunch, and our darling girl was just so in love with her voice. So she was happily vocalising, then it started to sound like she was whining in her highchair. Still, she managed to amuse her elders, but Mummy wasn't amused already. Her voice is LOUD. So when she started yelling, I carried her and warned her very softly but sternly right into her ears. Well, in front of elders how to scold grandchildren? I didn't know if she understood me but she still looked like she was ready to kid around. She does that when I scold her - just break into a heartmelting smile... tsk tsk. Put her down in her stroller cause she hadn't had enough sleep (her nap was interrupted but she was cool with it, happy and all) and she continued to yell abit. Not crying, just yelling. Warned her very sternly again (mummy the only fierce one!) and in a couple of moments, she fell asleep. I was very surprised. So was Ben.

That behaviour was really undesirable - she was causing a ruckus and a disturbance to the other patrons in the restaurant. Someone had to do the dirty job, and I'm glad I did. Thank God no big hoo-ha regarding scolding her. And thank God she responded!

She's still an angel nevertheless. Did you know on the 1st day of CNY, we went to my mum's place and she said 'Eh..Bee...GAIL!' No kidding. My mum, Ben and Randy also heard her say it! :D

No comments: