Sunday, January 30, 2005

We're going swimming!

Just a quick note! Let's hope today works out fine! Abby woke up close to 7am, fed and got changed and napped from about 8.20am till now (it's just past 9am). Her next feed's at 10am. Meanwhile we hope that we can go for kaya-guyu-lohti before church! :D Today's sermon is about Breakthrough in Marriages. Pastor's been encouraging all married couples to attend, a 'mustn't miss' episode! :D

After service, cell has a secret rehearsal for Andrew & Charlotte's wedding that happening next Saturday! :) We're the reception cum usher co-ordinator for the church service AND the emcees for the evening on next Sat! Pray for supernatural strength!

After the secret mission, we're going swimming! Yup! Abby will be swimming, or rather, dipping in the water. :D It's a huge logistical event, and I can't seem to find my bikini... :( Well, Abby dussen have any swimwear either, so we're just go in as we are! (Or I'll find some old swimwear).

Okie, I gtg! Anyway, I have to squeeze time in to complete my fieldwork worksheets AND my readings for tomorrow!

No comments: