Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Praise God

I finally got my timetable. Yesterday was a misery because I wasn't listed as a trainee in the system so basically I was phantom. But thank God for Prof Chen who was kind enough to hear me out and sort out my situation. I went to Foundations, Prof Chen (sub-dean DipEd), SAS and Prof Low (sub-dean BA). Yay...

Kena blocked ducts during sleep (??!). Think was because I didn't clear yesterday. Pumped only 3 times, 7am plus, 2pm plus, and 9pm plus. Didn't help that recently abby's really consistent with the 3hr schedule, so the milk factory has been working full force. Now school is a real pain. Argh... It's still blocked after i got abby to try to drain in at 7am and again at 10am. If it doesn't clear, mastitis may develop. Not funny...

K. Feed time. Both for mummy and baby. Got classes today! Found out I'm in the same class as Thana for CCL302. Dunno whether she's keen on working together... Or am i also blacklisted?

No comments: