Sunday, February 22, 2004

Postdated V Day

I landed on a floor higher than I thought. Hehehe...

Was swept off to a gorgeous weekend @ RCMS.



Drool... really great way to unwind after horrible deadlines and worries about putting undue stress on my baby... both in fact - the big one and the lil' one inside.

Ben redeemed our one night's stay coz of the wedding @ imperium, and boy are we glad we didn't use it on the dinner nite. Dunno how couples who hold their weddings @ hotels fully enjoy their stay. Check in at 12, busy busy busy, then dinner, then get harassed by friends, then oversleep the next morning. Eeeps.

We indulged ourselves in this...



Okie, so those two aren't us, but can't host the photos up. CENSORED!! hahahaha.... ;)

Well, before checking in, we went to the gynae. Baby stuffed itself in a corner. Looks like the both of us sleeping. I think the amount of stress must have shocked him/her that it needs to find security and comfort in a cozy corner. Hehehe... kicking & kicking throughout the scan. Everything's okie, baby apparently is a lil' long for its age but doc says it's okie. Well, look at daddy and mummy. I'll be in trouble if it's short. HEhehe.... but paternal granny and granpa not very tall, so possible also. Well, Ben's really lucky. He took after his granddads, so he's very tall! :D I'm lucky also, I got him! Haha... ;)

Baby didn't give us a good view yesterday, but daddy heard the heartbeat. It was great, simply great.

Mich msged this morning about me having a sissy boy... coz we keep saying it's a girl, what if it's a boy? Well, must keep praying for the baby to love God and follow His ways! :D

Practicum starts tomorrow! Exciting... *holds breath*

Well, all the deadlines are over, and it's been a horrible time. I realise I'm a terrible procrastinator. For a task which i put off for 6 weeks, i finished them EXTREMELY quickly. Disgusting.

Oh, & I was supposed to hand my file over to my groupmate for compilation coz i finished earlier than she did, but after some advice, i decided to hang on for another hour and hand it in personally to the tutor. So i waited for this groupmate to finish her individual work (We had to hand in group and individual altogether in one folder), collect from her and submit it. Deadline was at 4.30pm, friday.

I arrived a couple of minutes before that at the tutor's office to meet her, didn't see her. Had a lil' chat with the tutor and waited for her to arrive. Still no sign. At 4.30, she called and said that she was having trouble printing her assignment! Sigh.

Can u imagine if the file was handed over to her? I think we'll get a penalty for tardiness. Argh.

Oh, I asked our tutor how she found our group's presentation. She said the idea was unique and different from the usual. But wat depends is how it's written coz nevertheless this is an Arts subject. WLE. And word count is impt. Gosh. I didn't adhere to the word count. Die... but I dun care anymore.

Just wanna get my credit for my practicum. ;) Crossover or not, I let God decide. It's attractive both ways. :)

No comments: