Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Argh...

A day of headaches. Headache in the morning, headache in the afternoon. Yesterday was buttache. Argh. Tried to sleep it off, right side of head still hurts though. Had strange strange dreams. In one, dreamt of quite a nice big but cozy place with this babe who's got a fetish for guys doing devotions. *WEIRD* So when she suggested that i do my devotion (I think in that dream I was a guy), i lashed out big time at her! (it's just a summary)

Next dream, dreamt that i 'eloped' with an ex and the gf to the States. (The one who attended the dinner - dun think too hard, there was only 1.) It was really really strange. Mum and bro went as well. Jean Danker (?????) was supposed to be the ex's new gf, but disappeared halfway, replaced by the original girlfriend. Met at King Albert Park for take off (????) in kinda like an Austin-Powers airplane with no airplane seats but restaurant seating. Felt damn grossed out at the thought of eloping with the both of them (a 3some?? Argh.) My mind was filled with Ben, missed him so much, bashing myself up for agreeing to go, regretted not tellin' Ben that I left the house - he was expecting to see me when he got home tonite, didn't take leave with NIE/MOE, got classes on Monday and tons of other worries. Mum was on the plane also, said was going to return home at the end of the month. Jean Danker was in a cab with me - i asked her if she took leave, and she mentioned that she'd been given a job offer by a fren's mum one year ago, and it's still open. (irrelevant eh?) then she said she didn't. Finally, after reaching US, I took the next 'flight' back (it took like about 1-2hrs only) (???) and when I arrived, we landed at the petrol kiosk along Bt Timah Road. Left my bag at the 2nd level of the plane, the 'driver', this malay guy, refused to open up for me, cursed at me, and i cursed him back. but i did tell him that if i found that my bag wasn't up there, i'd apologise to him. Then some1 brought me my bag. I apologised. See? I'm nice.

Got off the plane and think i was about to take a cab home with a couple of old ladies... staying in siglap or something. Think they were my CTs.

Strange dreams eh?

No comments: