Monday, February 16, 2004

Final Week of the Semester

Had a nice lunch with mich babe today... went to see the bikinis. Nice! :D Tempted to get one also, but kept reminding myself of those that are still lying around in my drawer... sigh.

Spent $4 on lunch today! INCREDIBLE! Canteen chye png has never been this expensive, nor this much... haahah.. major glutton.

I need a wardrobe revamp. The maternity dresses which have been generously contributed by my aunts should stay as home wear. Seriously. I'm becoming a frumpy old maid. :P Today's attire was pretty gross - last min put together coz there was nothing decent hangin in the wardrobe. Need to go shopping before practicum starts!! Any takers?

Okie, agenda for tonite:
1. ECM First Draft - needs a ready to use page, rationale for the activity, the SIOs for the activity, the RUBRIC (***HELP!!!***) and a guide for the teacher to use. Shouldn't be too difficult. Difficult part lies in getting to the task.
2. Sleep.

Will go through the ECE SOWs tomorrow, should be okie liao. One absent groupmate called me on my mobile and we almost strangled each other. Thought I informed everyone that we're gonna use Sim Town, that girl went to evaluate Sim City Classic, say that she didn't know it was Sim Town, didn't know ABOUT Sim Town and kept asking why we couldn't use Sim City Classic. Sigh. The only thing I said was - Sim Town is designed for children. She whined abit, and whined about not being able to find the 2nd one. I was like, "FORGET IT. JUST GIVE THE DAMN THING TO ME AND I'LL GET IT DONE IN LESS TIME." She was supposed to submit on last thursday. But MIA. Also - today supposed to meet, she was on MC. Gosh. The other 2 and myself just kept pretty quiet, lah.

Have to do the reflection for the project... should be okie, except that i've gotta get the readings for week 1 done. It's quite painful reading Katz & Chard, esp when they are for younger kids - and this module is for upper primary. How suitable.

The review is waiting for me. Hope to get that done on wednesday. *fingers crossed* And no procrastinating. Hmm... but maybe a game or two of MSN Solitaire Showdown would inspire me to press on! :D Have been playing with a fren of mine, fun! :D

Going downstairs for dinner soon. Head feels strange - sleep lack. Argh. It's the panda look of the year again.

No comments: