Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Praise the Lord!

I'm going to be a mummy! Praise the Lord for His goodness! :) Had a dream as i woke up on Sunday morning - dreamt that i was testing for pregnancy and i saw a '+' together with a '|' or a '-'... can't remember the second line, then i got so excited (in the dream), I started telling everyone! Can't remember who I told.

Then today... :) Tested in the morning, coz my menstral cycle really late... and when i saw it, I was like, "OMG!" :D (I even forgot to flush!) Ben was still lazing in bed, and when he saw, his eyes were SO big and so was his smile! :D Gave me a really big hug! Wow! It was a great morning. Even self-declare half-day off... heheh... took me to Dr Khoo clinic to confirm. Told him that they'd also use a kit, hehehe.... which they did, and he was like, WLE. But for that confirmation, it was worth it. :)

Hmm... no wonder yesterday's mee-kia tasted horrible, and i've been feeling nauseous. Argh. I still love food! But i wanna be a funky mummy, not some bloated whale awashed on the shore. I've seen some like that, sit in the hospital chair, dunno whether supported by the elbow or the butt. I really couldn't tell...

Must pray for smooth pregnancy, and God will protect this child! Praise the Lord! :D

No comments: