Thursday, December 18, 2003

Argh...

Tummy has been giving me problems. Ate porridge for dinner last night and puked all out. The usual tummy problem coz had lots of gas inside and a headache to accompany the gas. But once the gas is out, the headache's mostly gone. Mum says I might be really anxious, and told me to relax. Ben gave me a nice massage last nite, felt really loved.

Found out from him mum that his aunt wasn't really pleased when she wasn't seated at the main VIP table during the wedding dinner. :P But she messaged me this morning to congratulate me. :)

The wedding dinner photos are here. But they are in FlipAlbum, can't see the jpg files for themselves. Need decoder, Ben says. 363 pictures altogether, developing 150 (in package) and digital images will be given. Have to pay $100 for the remaining 213 digital images. Fwah. And the flipalbum is valid for only 6 days. After that the program can't be opened anymore. :P

No comments: