Monday, December 29, 2003

Horrid Dreams

Another nite of horrid dreams. :P First, I dreamt that we were in church after giving birth, and the baby was so gorgeous. Was reading a mag after the service when Ben glanced at it also - it was some ad. Then this chio babe walked passed, saw the mag and commented her preference (of some order - some self/couple quiz). And this nightmare Ben was so charmed by her independence as displayed by her preference (No, I don't think we need to wait for each other for mealtimes/bedtimes/anyothertimes, he can do it by himself, doesn't need me) and ben's look on the face was, "Wow, I'm amazed. Yes, that definitely puts the pressure off the partner to do whatever he pleases without having to accommodate the other party's schedule/wants/needs." & so this nightmare ben happily chats and walks off with her out of church, leaving me with the baby. Finally, when I managed to catch the lift down to the first level, it was already the last lift. Everyone else was already gone. And the lift took an incredibly loooooOOooong time to get to the first floor. Think I called it "falling into a time lapse" in the dream. When I finally arrived at the first floor, the lift monitor showed, "FSUN" meaning first lift on Sunday morning. It was 6:18am. (When I took the lift, it was Saturday Nite's service). It was scary. There was no panic, nothing, everyone just fell into a deep slumber in the lift while it took its own sweet time. When I got out of the lift, nightmare ben was no where to be seen. Apparently he left with the lady - either sent her back or she went back home with him. Then I heard news that they were getting married that morning! Or had sex or something. Then I called him, and he didn't even ask where I was. Just a sleepy voice on the phone. Told him what happened, and he said that he couldn't come and pick me up coz he had to fly off to somewhere for a Centre's meeting or something. So I suggested meeting him at Changi Airport, told him the plans etc etc and he cut off the phone. I was devastated. Totally shocked at the bus stop and told myself I had to get out of this. Then I woke up. Suddenly my heart started beating so hard, it was scary.

After messing around with food for awhile, I finally drifted back to sleep. (Oh, this interval including telling the real Ben what happened. He was real sweet to comfort me.) Then another strange dream. Dreamt of the girls. Think we were leaving my mum's place, then Mich & I were ready but elise was still putting on her shoes. Then we decided to sabo her by taking one side and running away with it. I could never imagine her fury! She got so pissed that she tore up the other shoes lying around her! Every she was gone, my brother's, my mum's, mine, just gone. She was that pissed.

Argh. Hate these dreams.

No comments: