Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Mmmmm....

Just came back from 7-Eleven. :D Had my hawaiian pizza - cheeze & pineapple and a great time with Ben. Heheh... dirty jokes galore! :P Couldn't eat dinner, my MIL was encouraging me to eat frog's legs, saying they are 3 times as expensive as chicken. Hmmm... nope, still won't eat it. It's a conspiracy. Every time my ma orders frog's legs, my MIL would prepare it also. :P Yucks. Anyway, I sipped the gravy and felt nauseated immediately. Even the baby dussen like it. It WASN'T psychological, I promise.

Just visited my bro's blog (again) and i feel broke. Can't he ask for cheaper stuff? He just needs a new comp coz the old one died. And how I wish I could give him one, which I know wouldn't last very long either - 1 yr? :P well, he wants a 5 megapixel Cybershot digital camera also. Very expensive. We can only give him a harddrive. The rest hopefully the ERS shares would be able to cover. After reading magazine articles about why some couples (who are earning at least $7k together) are not having kids due to the high costs (?), I seriously think we may jolly well just make ends meet. WLE, $7k a month and still not enough? But they got car, house, maid (some don't), credit card bills, etc. Sigh. Teach us to be contented, Lord.

I do hope mum has enough $$ for bro's education. Hopefully no one would rob him of his education. If the person has the heart to, he's pretty self-centred. Sigh. We all have relatives we aren't very proud of. :P

2003's coming to a close and 2004 will be a big change. (At least my weight would be.) Just wondering, do we follow our mother's footsteps in pregnancy? Would we go through roughly the same stuff as our mothers? If so, it's pretty scary. :(

No comments: