Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Merry Christmas! :D

It's Christmas time again. I'm so glad my mother-in-law brought xuan to my aunt's place for a Christmas dinner. Her first, and I pray it won't be her last. Xuan enjoyed himself there, playing with other 2 yr old boys and all. Never seen Ryan fight, heh, that lil' one, he's definitely got my heart! :D Though he was the smallest there among the 3 boys (including wei-en), can't mess with him! Heh, a fighter, as always. :)

Went to the gynae today, was initially saboed by Del & SL two days ago. Told us he was dr freddie yap. :P When i called the clinic, they were like, "Huh?" Well, later on, they confessed that the joke was supposed to be on ben, but i was the butt of it instead. But after seeing him today, he DOES look like a freddie - that frog chocolate that comes in turquoise wrapper with the frog on it! :) heh, at first i thought he looked violent, but after talking to him, both ben & i felt really comfortable. :) Even for my condition, he was cool about it - unlike the previous one who tried to convince me it was nothing but recommended otherwise. :P Did an ultrasound scan today, saw the sac only. Can't detect the kid's heartbeat yet. Going back again in two weeks' time with mummy! Yay! :D

Oh. The nurse took my blood for progesterone test today. Trying to swell my tiny vein, finally after she withdrew the blood, she commented, "wah, your blood very oily huh?" (I was expecting to see that layer of reflection that oil produces but no...) when she showed me, ben & i were grossed out. There were clumps of fat in the syringe! Those bak-kut-teh tiny clumps of fat that float in the soup? Yup, those. Gross. She was quite amazed also, said, "Wah, you so skinny, blood so oily! But donch worry, cholesterol good for the baby!" Now, Ben has to work out. He's dussen have a baby to suck his cholesterol. And the last event - they told me to go get urine sample AFTER I went to the loo. :P Sigh. When we finally exited the hospitall, i had a giddy attack again! :P Sigh - my balance level was thrown off course, and I had to rest in the car after lunch while ben picked up our baby! The iBook! :D Yessh! It's finally here! :D With accessories, and a funky $19 mouse which looks damn cool. :) Heh. He's fondling it now, while I caressing the older one. Heh.

Oh yes, before I forget, HI JAYZ! *wave* Long time old pal for NYJC. a.k.a. yongyong. hmm...

No comments: