Thursday, November 27, 2003

MIA II

Paish... MIAed again. It's been bz... made cookies with the children from the student care yesterday, and they enjoyed it. Quite a saga b4 that, and got personally affected after that. Sigh. Dowanna talk about it. Haven't been touching the computer, but busy with dunnowhat nonetheless. Will be at the centre on Mons, Weds and Fris. Other than that, I think I'll be at home bumming and tinkering around the room. This place is bloody messy. Sigh. Well, today's Thursday, and come next tues I'll be off to an ezekiel camp! Wonder if it'll be like the bones in the valley. Heh.

Haven't been around for so long that Flobble took itself off. Well, too lazy to go reapply.

Wedding dinner's in 2 weeks time. Right. Argh. The bride has 1 1/2 tables of guests. The rest of the world? Dunno lah. So far, my personal guest list...

1. Elise
2. Michelle
3. Carina & family (4)
4. Katherine (NIE)
5. Eve (& partner. Jason is it?)
6. Ki'ern and HP

That's it. Those people who are pretty significant to me.

Anywayz,... a certain movie endorsed by Channel 8 is coming out I think. Heh! :D