Thursday, November 06, 2003

Life is a Miracle

I kept crying throughout the whole show. Siang E.E. lent me the DVD.


It's a true story of a woman who suffers from this tumour growth at the base of her spine, caused by the colon cancer she had 3 years ago. It's evangelistic, and has reminded me that life is indeed short, that everyday is a miracle. When we lament about the quality of life, we are actually dissatisfied with the way we are running the race marked out for us.

Hebrews 12:1
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.


And may I, before my last breath say:

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

No comments: