Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Hiaks!

Completed my revision, and just realised the module for this exam is 3AUs! *faint* Well, about 70% ready... have to memorise the chart, do abit of exam papers here and there, scrutinise language everywhere (Ben faints again), and SMILE!!! It help in the confidence arena. :D Help... I need to remember the transcription rules and everything else. Last year's eae101 paper was so farnie. IT WAS THE EXACT SAME PAPER AS THE PREVIOUS YEAR'S. No joke. People who didn't do the past year paper was seriously cursing and swearing. It was pure dumb... but the lecturer was the BEST!!! He made me fall in love with English, and now to complete the cycle, I've got Paul the dodo to make me dislike it. Coz he's just him. Argh. Pui.

Okie, back to work. 4pm tomorrow and I'm a free woman. Heh. Not really though. :D But I liek...

No comments: