Saturday, November 29, 2003

Juggling different hats...

Can't believe it's friday again. Had a good time at cell, got questions going and found out that a bunny can really be a terror. That stufid thing killed the telephone and the airconditioning system by chewing through the wires. Argh. So it was a hot mtg. Heh. Well, the camp's coming up and seems like the dinner arrangement is barely ready. I dun even have the mood to go through the dinner. Wat more fanciful plans. Sigh. I've also realised the true meaning of SUBMISSION. It's a whole new ball game for me. I've realised that my opinions dun really count especially in the workplace, where I have to submit to the authoritarian style, esp when it's the hubby. So, I'm learning. It's not easy, and gosh, i really prefer to be the wife than the colleague. Every small thing becomes a source of discontentment and struggle. I prefer life after work. At least it's less volatile, and he spends time doing paperwork (sometimes) on the comp. If not, i'm on the comp.

I still cannot believe it's friday already. Tmw's supposed to be day one of new cycle. Let's see what happens. Perhaps I'm too stressed, so it's taking its own sweet time. :P Next week monday, go zoo from 8am to 6pm. At least his colleague won't be there to defy him, so he's less stressed. Also, he'll get to spend time with the children, which I think has been quite hard for him. Well, I'll just try my best.

Come tuesday, and we're off to the camp. Wonder how it's going to be like. Lookin' at the indemnity form, it's quite scary. I dunno if i'll be presentable on the 9th. Oh, an update:

7. Kyler & Blanca (PMC)
8. Ps Mark, Aye Lan & Faithe
9. Esther
10. Roland and Chellie
11. Andrew and Charlotte

Must send Ki'ern's card out by tmw. If not i die. :P

Then the week after - dinner. Then Malaysia! :D The hols are whizzing by so quickly. And the results will be out soon. Sigh. Dunno how's it's going to be. Dun care lah.

Still thinkin' if i should return to PCS. Well, on a happier note, STAR RUNNER is out!! Hahahahh!!! Hm... no more girly rebonded hair for Vanness! So, when uh? :D Heh. Was thinkin' of rentin' the VCD next time instead. Scared to spend precious $$ on movies. Rather rent it from the auntie-vcd-rental-shop-down-the-street. Cheapo. Yup, me.

No comments: