Thursday, September 18, 2003

Time Out to Blog

Praise the Lord for...
1. surviving today,
2. managing to find my ece text (HURRAY!!! HALLELUJAH!!!)
3. being pretty productive during the SEVEN HOUR BREAK TODAY
4. getting full marks (which is indeed a miracle coz unacceptable answers were given leniency across the board) for my math paper!!!
5. managing to get hold of my eae tutor to discuss the test marks with her (seems she's gonna find out if can be lenient coz i told her another tutor has been rather lenient... but she said to keep it hush hush...heheh... oh... i lost out a quarter of the total marks COZ I DIDN'T UNDERLINE THE BLOODY WORDS WHICH I LABELLED... how stufid. past test papers didn't have such a condition, now we're penalised for not reading instructions carefully ARGH!!!)
6. me bathing Joy,
7. me vacuuming the floor,
8. me mopping the floor, (all three within half hour...)
9. getting down to work soon. Heheheh.... that's really something to praise God for. ;)

Have been listening to the audio bible. Thanks Eve for the recommendation! Worthwhile investment... :) Have finished quite a bit I must say...

okie. Gotta get back to work. Sorry babes for not being able to make it tonite... we'll make it up during the hols!!! HEEHEHEHHE!!!

No comments: