Saturday, September 06, 2003

6th September 2003 12.20hrs Blogger was down last nite... so this was last nite's entry...

God is JUST SOOOOO GOOOD.... Wow.... wahh.... Also dunno where to start. Today has been a day of miracles for me. It's truly amazing.

Dunno if after the excitement of relating to Ben will cause this entry to be less than eventful, but anyway, GOD IS GOOD!

Started doing my ecm assignment around 8 plus last evening, and finished at ard 6. Crashed and woke up at 830am. Rushed to MPGoodlife at 940, had a rehearsal with the folks for tonite's Ethnic Dress Competition. THANK GOD ALL OF THEM TURNED UP! Miracle no 1...

After rehearsal which went pretty smoothly (THEY WERE GREAT! Much better than some contestants i've seen on stage -_- ), drove to school. Prayed and worshiped, (with only 2 hrs of sleep when normally a requirement of 8 is highly recommended), I arrived in school with a nice carpark lot (hehehe... miracle no 2) and turned up for my appt with dr wan ON TIME! Miracle no 3!

Had a great chat with her, cleared my doubts, now going to do 'applicable' & practical science enrichment lesson on how technology influences our lives... maybe allow the pupils to see the connection between the net and mobile phone (internet sms), internet safety? Basically how technology impacts our lives - it's an interaction. Great ideas flowing, esp when she mentioned abt a trainee teaching the pupils how to calculate electrical usage etc. Was instructed to bring my research materials, SHE WAS SOOOO HELPFUL! Miracle no 4! Fielded the questions she asked, pretty testing at times, about wat i've found - development, historical blah blahs,... gave recommendation of introing mobile phone, internet and satellites like how the invention of lightbulb is now introed in class. Hmm... anyway, she saw my materials and was pretty impressed i'd say. coz some stuff i bot from popular, very useful and interesting, and she asked to borrow it after i'm done with them! WWAAAAAHH!!! I'm honoured! :D Miracle? yup! No 5! After a short while, and seeing that i wasn't going to change topic, coz research almost done and ideas bbrrewwwingg in my head, she mentioned that she hopes i'll be given P6 Science to teach. I'll take that as a fantastic compliment man!!!! When I'm high on lack of sleep and excited, I talk! So we had a great chat, asked about my background (mcm, did events, etc) then she asked how come i joined teaching. 2nd sci tutor to ask, and by now i replied, "Calling." Wah.... praise God, because i'm slowly realising the power in claiming that with conviction. Only when i acknowledge it as a calling from God, then i recognise that whatever i need for this calling will be provided by Him because He has called me to it!
And I shared with her about SLS days, and how i left after a short while. I told her i believe it's God preparing me and leading me to a place of shelter, coz after that the economy was so shaken and the travel industry hit so badly, expense departments such as marcomm will be the 1st to go. :D Confessed that i struggled with the calling, then entered. And I told her that God has granted me so much favour! I honestly believe that!!! :D Shared with her about the 24 wks of work and getting 52 wks of pay... okie... i'm pretty radical, sharing all these with my tutor, but it's just so exciting! :D Dunno why i dare to share like that also! Just praising God throughout the conversation, and so did she! :D It was person to person, rather than tutor to trainee, i feel.

She asked me if i was going for the crossover, and i replied if God opens the door. If not, i'll just teach! :) As i said that, i realised my heart condition. And I'm happy. God is good! Miracle no... lost count. :D Coz got many tiny ones in between!

So i left the office, with enough time to add an introduction page to my ecm assignment. Miracle, coz supposed to be braindead due to lack of sleep. I believe it's divine strength! I know my body, indeed it is only strength from God to be so energised even now!!! :D

Touched up my ecm, added new content page (still had errors... :P ) and references and bibliography. Honestly, i put in alot of time for this assignment. however, i doubt the quality of the work. But to prove the work that i'd done, i dumped in a page full of bibliography. Honestly, i read through almost all of them. That's a miracle - to touch up, coz after that my math tutor came into the math lab and saw me, told me that we're the last few to submit, and that she was having a class then. so hurry hurry, finish and submit. quite thick pile. hope the work is satisfactory. :) when i submitted to her, she thanked me for the card, which was pretty paiseh in front of the class. she was very touched, coz her mummy not well, went overseas for medical treatment. she shared with us, so for teacher's day greeting, i wrote blessings for her. Thank God she mentioned that others gave her lovely cards too!

I realised that i've been so blessed to teach in a primary school. Recognition is due, but not in NIE for the tutors. everyone's just paiseh, or think if doing so will seem like sucking up to the tutor. so prior to sending teacher's day cards, i consulted my mum. wanted to bless my tutors, and mum supported me by saying to write a card to affirm them in their calling and ministry. :) she said she'll really appreciate it if people did that for her. So i heeded her advice. Gave to dr lee py (the last to give, but he was touched - handed personally to him), tan ks ecs, hkboo ecs, ykwan ecs, rgcox ece, sajones ete, shakila ete, bgwee eae, paleong eae, jpng ele, sfernandez ece, meera ecm. Blessed them with God's blessings. Wah... it feels really good to bless people!!!! :D

Okie... diverted. solly. where was i... after submission, load off my back most definitely! oh yah! Sera was around and had hole puncher! That's a miracle too! Coz got addition but no hole puncher, quite sorrowful. then jeremiah offered to carry my pink bag... hahahahahah it's disgustingly pink, and he offered, coz really very heavy. miracle also! :) very sweet of him. we rushed to grab a bite, then went to class. was a bit lost, until i realised it's TR28. went into class, understood wat cox was talking about !! hahahaha... teaching of grammar. ;) enjoyable class. midway, went toilet to PS, then saw Eve. Super chio.... Wahh....8) so happy to see her. Had a great time in class with val, meiyin and evelyn (ece). all of us green eyebag competition. Managed to encourage meiyin to pray for great rest! It's an excellent feeling when u're able to share God with people! :) okie, will share about what the Lord revealed to me about believers and pre-believers.

so, after class, met eve, and mrs meera saw her, and was just so wowed. she wore a sari and meera was just so impressed! yay! Hahhhaah.... anyway, eve looked excellent, she went to the car, and i went to change. came back later, and she blessed me with 2 sardine curry puffs! If not i faint liao... then cleaned up and touched up.

arrived at mpgoodlife, event was abt to start. everyone wowed at eve..hhehehehe.... super chio. introed her to a few people and to samuel. hahaha.... the folks did great! :) I'm so proud of them! Uncle dunnohisname won the prize! 1 male against 11 females! Sat with Lucia for dinner, she gave me a few pointers on coping with school life. she'd just retired, so she taught me abit of tricks. get the pupils to mark. u mark, u suffer, they dun learn. when they mark, they realise their mistakes. then they do corrections and then u mark. compo, about 4 per semester, 2 individual, 2 group work. the kids love it. give them lotsa handles prior to doing compo. how to do intro, how to do conclusion. teach process skills (u mean they really do that?!?!!?) lotsa experiences. take care of urself, dun have to sacrifice social life for teaching. if not, burnout (this i say).

one auntie (during lucky draw 3rd prize) thought she had the lucky number coz of poor print. then went upstage, abit of scene. realised she wasn't, then went offstage. saw her so sad!!!! coz super malu!!! she cried coz too embarassed. gosh. how i wish i could do something. it's not the prize, but the maluating situation.

left early (actually was supposed to go to the car) then wanted to send eve back. then suddenly (I BELIEVE IT WAS THE HOLY SPIRIT) "eh, can go church now! Wanna go?!" and eve was like, "okie! Sure! Go church, anytime man!" Yup, surely she's on fire for God. She's encouraged me so much! Pray every morning and nite, and about soaking in God's presence EVERYDAY! Wah... God is good.

Went church, sat back row (quite amusing - she in sari and i in some burmese looking costume - apparently it's burmese) then moved forward. Then bro Rodney Francis placed a girl called Jacqueline in front for people to prophesy. The moment she went up, the Holy Spirit put 2 words in me. God delights in her and delights in her child-like spirit/faith. Strugglin as usual to go up front to prophesy in front of everyone. thought prolly could negotiate and just write her a note instead. but then i realised the going up was more for me - a faith testing time - than for her benefit. so i struggled, and eve saw my facial expression. a slight hint, ... she looked at me, and with that impartation of courage, just nodded, smile and said, "go." Heh. And i went. As I shared wat the Holy Spirit had placed in my heart, more words came and Jac was so moved! That was a miracle! As i shared, i cried, and then i hugged her. I have no idea who she was, but it really felt good then - blessing her and hugging her. That 'Emmanuel perceptual hierarchy/ranking' was momentarily gone. I just wanted to be a vessel used by God to bless people. and regardless of my position, or lack of, for that matter. As i came back, Eve was just grinning and really blessed me. Held my hand, i closed my eyes and God gave me an image. of a prune that was partially shrivelled. then an amazing thing happened. the good part of the prune started to envelop the dried part and as it did so, it started to glow in red! It was like, renewal, newer and newer than ever before! Wah! Miracle! shared with her, and she was encouraged.

Then at the end of the service, was worshiping God. Now, the Holy Spirit had once again prompted me to go hold her, and i was like, nah, she's okie. And about a couple of seconds, still lingering thought in my head... then obeyed and did so. at first when i held her, i just did it. then I started to experience what she was experiencing. God revealed many things to me, which later i shared and she was like, "wah, prophet man!" at first, didn't dare to receive it, then she said, 'if God uses you to prophesy, then you're a prophet! Yes!" Yes, Lord! I want to hear your voice even clearer and clearer! Okie, for those who think that i'm cuckoo, i dun really think very much about that, coz i believe when one is willing to be used by God to be a blessing, it is a wonderful experience. I pray that you'll be similarly blessed indeed! It's mindblowing! :D

Anyway, i believe this prophetic conference has released a spirit of prophesy, of encouragement in emmanuelites. Had a fantastically wonderfully conversation with eve, and there were moments whereby we'd be talking and suddenly it's like, "oh, and I believe God wants u to know that..." and after that she's like,"wah! spot on man!" inner stuff, told to no one, but then just assurance from the Lord from outsiders. Wah... :D

Came back home after picking Ben up, and shared with him so excitedly! :D It's been an amazing nite, and i think he's got some stuff to ponder over also. :) heheh... GOD IS GOOD!!!! And I'm still awake!!! :D

Heheh... i got some stuff to pass to elise! Can't wait to c her! :) Mich, thursday k? chang-e will be back from the moon, then can go out! :)

No comments: