Friday, September 26, 2003

Here I am,... sigh. I lost my ZIP disk. Anyone saw it??? argh. Dunno what's inside lah. mainly my work I guess. So tired. Incoherent. Finished presentation. Blabbered but people thought it was good. Quite crap lah. 2 of my teammates thought another teammate did the research. Then they found out I did it. Both were pretty apologetic. Ha. Sigh... I would never wanna present something I'd have no clue about. 5 of us. One interviewed (i went with him), two of them interviewed and drafted the report. Another 1 drafted some kinda report that was scrapped by the other two report doers. Apparently the solo reporter reported facts which were unquoted. :P

So I did the research, gave the solo reporter the task of reading and sifting, she cut and paste, got rejected by the duo reporter, so the duo reporter read through the links which they thought the solo reporter had put up, and redid the report while the male interviewer and myself interviewed. Oh, the duo reporter interviewed parents and psychologists also. So I was supposed to just interview and jazz the report up - final stage and dump everything in. Sigh... if only I knew what I had to do, then I wouldn't have done the research, which means no one would have any material to work with, which means I would have no report to jazz up. Heh.

Touched base with Queenie, ex-housie in Perth. Touched base with Dave Mohan, another ex-housie in Perth. Great time then. Supposed to ring Yvonne up, girlfriend of Dave, the ex-housie in Perth. Meeting Julia, my ex-cell leader in Perth. Luan icqed me, an ex-dunnowhat in Perth also. Oh, ex-political party. Heh. Joel has been trying to reach - with sms and icq, no reply to him. Don't want to reconnect. Too much trouble. Or rather, asking for trouble. Not that he'd do anything, but with the type of questions he shoots as well as another fella, I dun need the questions right now. Not ever, in fact.

Had fun dinner with the babes last night. So farni. No money to buy food - 3 of our wallets almost emptied. Nadir had to run downstairs to (with)draw (heh!) money, which Tessa and Skider waited upstairs, allowing people to take the places instead. Finally, when it was THE turn, hee-hawed and all until Nadir returned. Harhahahha.... argh. so farni.

I'm braindead, so I'm blabbering. Feel like going to JP to watch Turn Left Turn Right. No cell tonite, prayer meet. Have to go home to knock out. Argh. lessons from 2.30 to 5.30pm. Have to coach Joyce for her cloze passage after this. Tired. Tired. Tired. Want to go home and rest. Ben has houseworming tonite. Yah. Tmw got Therapy Thru Play, full day course. I miss him so much. argh.

I GOT TEST ON MONDAY! On Light (Colour, etc), Heat, Temperature. Pray pray pray.

NO MORE LATE NIGHTS FOR ME. Found out that we didn't have to submit the report today. It's due only next week. Argh. Spent a sleepless night in vain. If I slept now, I would be able to sleep the same number of hours I slep this morning before waking up for classes at 2.30.

Home is so far away. Argh.

Bleah. Hungry. Had sharp piercing pains in my stomach this morning. Not a good sign.

Spun yesterday again. Not too bad. Just a little woozy.

I have to study. I have to study. I will study. I want to study. zzz...

Argh. Wake up.

No comments: