Tuesday, September 23, 2003

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! I'VE FINISHED MY ETE. It's awfully painful... not that i was affected by the poem's effects, but just doing the job was seriously seriously painful... argh argh argh. Thank God for michelle... wah... cannot believe it. Thanks babe! :D

Yay, we're going on a holiday! :D Dunno where, but feels good. I dun think i've been on such a holiday b4... remember the 1st time i went Hong Kong just after getting together with Ben, it was very very very painful. I seriously contemplated taking the next flight back home to be with him. Hahah... I'm unbelievable also. :D

Well, the truth is out. I equally long piah! Sigh... Called Kath today, she saw my EAE paper. She had 9 mistakes - a C, Kaynee had 4, a B, Roz had 20plus - a D, and urs truly, had 12 - a C. Damn damn damn... coz out of the 12, 10 marks were deducted because i didn't underline the words, so that would mean that i had only TWO mistakes. argh. that would have been an A. sigh. thank God there's another exam coming up (yup, that's right) and this exam is 15% also, like the previous one. And there's the exam, 70%. Pray like mad, study like siao. :) Heheheh... i love this subject lah... and I never thought I would have an affinity with English. Ha.

I'm in heaven, & I'm still spinning. But now it's not my ears, but me. I've finished my assignment. Yay.

Am on 2 days mc, last nite I felt the earth shake! I bet the control station that takes charge of Earth rotation and orbit must've stepped on the brakes or sthg. Perhaps they pressed an emergency button. I really swear I felt it. Just that nothing moved. Aha! gravity! it keeps everything locked in place while the control station makes an error!

Fwah,... but it was really scary. After i felt like I was dropped from 3 storeys, i started spinning backwards anticlockwise. very very very quickly. No black out, nothing. I thought, that's it, the house is collapsing, but LG was still sound asleep.

Went to see the doctor today, did a test. Rotated me with my head off (my neck? u wish!) the bed supported by the doctor's smelly rubber gloves. (After washing my face, I still can smell it. yucks.) supposed to help the circulation in my left ear. did feel abit better.

I also learnt something today. I can either blame myself or the world. When i open my eyes, the world spins. When i have them closed, I spin. Better to blame the world.

Perhaps could it be because I found out recently that Earth spins at 1670 kilometres an hour? Hmm... no wonder. It's still not my fault!

Okie, going to go for dinner with Ben & my family. How i miss them so much... :) Yay.... my assignment's complete! After mich takes a look, I'll send it to my tutor. Yes,... it's over!!!! Yay!!! But i still dunno if the effects are correct. 599 words. no more, unless i take stuff out.

to both my babes... *muak!*

No comments: