Friday, December 14, 2007

Dec Hols (Updated)

It's about the halfway mark for the holidays. It's been jammed packed, partly doing the activities I planned, and doing those I didn't plan and not doing those that I planned. :P

It's going to be another 3 weeks (or less) before I return to school, so here's the checklist:

Planned & Did/Doing:
1. Bake cookies
2. Go zoo
3. Go Jacob Ballas Children's Garden
4. Lose weight
5. Manicure/Pedicure
6. Go Pasir Ris Park
7. Dinner with granny (she came over to cook)
8. Church funfair
9. Revamp entire year's worksheet (almost done!)
10. Massage(s)
11. Facial(s)
12. Reading through 2 Timothy 30 times (I've read about 11 times this hols)
13. Re-reading Harry Wong's First Days of School
14. Reading Transformed by the Renewing of Your Mind by Robert Shirock
15. Read Second Dawn
16. Financial Budget for 2008
17. Prepare calendar (of events)
18. Science Club Workplan
19. Go Ikea to shop for couch and bookcase
20. Made homemade Playdoh (excellent stuff! Recipe here.)
21. Go Gogo Bambini
22. Prepare EL dept CD for P4 2008!
23. Get set of facial products
24. Prepare for getaway



Planned & Not done:
1. Shu'e's wedding
2. Science Club 30 week schedule
3. Get couch
4. Get bookcase
5. Pack study
6. Pack wardrobe shelves
7. Neaten messy hair
8. Get new clothes (current ones are dying/dyed or won't fit)
9. Get new shoes (all are worn out!)
10. Bake muffins
11. Catch Island Princess
12. Go Gogo Bambini
13. Go Birdpark
14. Go Underwater World
15. Personal Vision for 2008
16. Holiday getaway with Ben (coming soon)
17. Tint windows
18. Collect photos
19. Christmas presents (!!!)
20. Prepare EL dept CD for P4 2008!

I refuse to add anymore. I've got less than 15 11 days left and I won't be able to do all! :P

Didn't planned but doing:
1. Get hooked on Facebook
2. Find all my long-lost primary school friends eversince I lost touch with them 2 decades ago. (I left school earlier.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh dun suggest DIY tinting windows (solar film?)- it's quite tedious, gotta scrape glass surface, spray water on glass and film, make sure the film doesn't flip onto itself and stick onto itself etc.

Mel :)