Saturday, December 10, 2005

*M*I*R*A*C*L*E*

I cannot believe it. Still can hardly believe it. Aunt Michelle called last night and offered to fly Abby & I over to SYDNEY!!! At first when she asked if we were going over, I told her we couldn't because the renovation was happily munching off big chunks of our savings... but later she said that she had discussed with Uncle Mike and would like to fly us over! :D I really really can't wait to go. Initially I also thought that I wouldn't be able to make the trip because I heard that I can't fly (not literally) after 28 weeks. SIA's regulations is up to 35th week of pregnancy (for single and uncomplicated pregnancy). It's 32nd week of pregnancy for multiple or complicated pregnancy otherwise. It's gonna be challenging - toddler and expectant mother on board. But I really don't care - because I know we're gonna enjoy ourselves and get away from it all. People *will* dissuade us from the trip as the kiasee syndrome will be at work definitely; thanks but no thanks.

The only regret is - Ben can't come with us. :'( Otherwise there'll really be no food on the table. Also, I really pray that my princesses will be well taken care of and they'll be in the pink of health when we return. ;) Also, that we'll be able to settle down in our new place as soon as possible! :D

2 comments:

M said...

Have fun, with some preparation, should be fine even if tiring. :)Pity Ben can't go with you, but I'm sure will be good mum-baby bonding! :)

Found the gender yet? :P

Audrey said...

Thanks! :) I'm determined to have fun! :) Yup, we're expecting a boy! :D