Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Check out the babe in control! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A: I know we can start this thing... what should we do? Oh. Let's look for the keyhole. I've seen my dad do it!
C (unsure): Erhm... okie. You try. I'll hang on to the groceries.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
C: Hey look here! What about this? If we press this, will the car start?
A: Wait. Let me take a look.(Checks) Nah. It doesn't work.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A: I should have thought twice before taking a guy's advice. What do you think?
C (to himself): Hmmm... that didn't work. Failed to impressed her. How?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
C (to himself): Think I better let her do it. She looks like she knows what she's doing.
A: Men. It's better to do things on our own. I'm sure I can get this done. I know I can.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A: Hmm... I think I've got it...

3 comments:

Mrs Eve Ooi said...

your captions are hilarious!! but abby actually does look like she knows what she's doin. wat concentration! ha3 :D

Anonymous said...

"Wah Piang! I only saw it today loh!!! Hahahahahaa.... Ya.. and tat's EXACTLY wat's going on inside Cody's mind! I should know.. I'm his mum!! Hahahahahahaa... " Auntie Carole.

Audrey said...

Hehehehehehehehe.... their body language is simply amusing AND amazing! Yah, and I really suspect that's pretty much wat's going on Abby's mind too!! :P