Monday, August 15, 2005

Impressed

Dr LK Yap (my gynae) actually has a website. He's a really sweet guy, and the office atmosphere is very relaxed. Second time round, and I'm going back to him still. :) I know I'm in safe hands. He's super patient! Besides being very patient and all ears during consultation, he actually waited for me to fully dilate before he jumped into action. Meanwhile he was sleeping in the next waiting room (for those in early labour). FYI: My first labour & delivery was THIRTY hours. Well, he attended a conference during the day (it was a Sunday) and popped by from across the road where his conference was held (Mandarin Hotel) to see how I was doing, and went back again. And finally, when Abby began to appear close to midnight, he quickly got everything together, got Abby out and stitched me up in a jiffy. Think he took 20 minutes in all, and even took photos after that some more! :D

No comments: