Saturday, August 27, 2005

Another Ex-/Anti-Ezzo site...cute!

This site has a darn cute design on Ezzo's 'secular' book. As I see both sides of the coin now, I don't feel that kind of guilt anymore and am more willing to 'take the wheat and throw out the chaff'. We might have to throw out the whole barrel, but at least we don't have to take it hook, line and sinker and feel guilty if we're liberal about our methods by not going according to the book. I'm glad I failed in trying to perfect the 'routine'. Definitely by God's grace. :)

P.S. for those who are really bored by my entries, you're welcome to check out any of my more interesting links at the right column. Thanks. This blog is for my record, not a publication to gain market share. So I really don't mind if you decide to move on. :) Cheers!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I totally agree! DH & my relationship with our dd is so much better after we decided that we were too rigid with her. I love the kisses she gives us *on her own accord* when she gets up in the morning - in between us! :D