Monday, July 04, 2005

Scattered Thoughts

Happy Birthday Karen! :D *wave*

Enrolled for next semester's modules today. I just found out one of the modules I was supposed to take is not offered this semester. *panic* But it's all sorted out now, well & good. :)

I'm really quite eager to start school, and I actually feel this adrenaline rush whenever I think about it. Strange thing also - whenever I see a school I get excited! Strange right? But I like it! :D

GKGW course is starting tonight, and I'm not really looking forward to it. Just may reveal that I'm a horrible mother. But then again, this course has helped ben & i sleep through the night after abby was born. Maybe there's some good in it after all... We're late again, as usual *sigh*. We just spent the whole day getting a project done. Thank God it's completed.

Hmm... just thinking about food... glorious... food... :)

Must meet up with Elise and Michelle before Abby goes off to uni! :P

K, gotta run! :) Have fun!

No comments: