Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Saturday Outing

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I turned 11 months old on Saturday! To celebrate, Daddy and Mummy brought me to West Coast Park to play! We wanted to go Jurong Bird Park but it looked like it was going to rain (Daddy said so) so we went to West Coast Park (another park) instead.

Daddy fed me lunch while I told him what a good girl I have been. I'm always the first one to tell Ah-Ma, Mummy or Lina Jie Jie that an aeroplane is coming because I have sharp ears! See, I show you how an aeroplane flies! Can you tell from my hand? Also, when I hear dogs bark, I'll go Wooh Wooh also! I have very sharp ears! Mummy says so!

We sat on the seesaw but after a while I wanted to see aeroplanes. So Daddy drove to East Coast Park! Mummy says that West Coast Park is very far from East Coast Park. But they sound the same to me! I saw a few aeroplanes while we waited. But actually, (I don't dare to tell Daddy) I hear more planes flying when I am at home! Mummy says that's because we're quite near Paya Lebar Airport, so it's a different types of planes that fly past our place, not like those we saw at the East Coast Park. I'm quite sharp actually! I am usually the one who tells them that an aeroplane is flying pass!

It was a good 11th month celebration! I wonder how the next one would be like!

3 comments:

M said...

Adorable! :)

Lupin Tan said...

Abby ==> Had you ask mommy how is she going to prepare your first year old celebration, it's less than one month away.

Anonymous said...

hello audrey, nice pic! which program did u use to paste it like that? looks realli pretty!.

edna