Friday, April 01, 2005

Projects

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Improvised by Jun & HY, Sydney, Australia
Baby photos from here.



Really love the poster. :) It's for our CEM101 project. It's FINALLY done. Gosh. *speechless* Learnt something about people through this project. Well. Time to conquer the next one. I can't believe I spent the whole day today just getting my next 3 semesters in order. I just realised I may be in trouble because of starting term midway in the academic year in January. Let's pray that everything turns out fine.

Ok. Here's my next project: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone draws together a number of genres. Identiy and elaborate on three and discuss which, in your opinion, is the most effective. In 800-1000 words, with close reading and research.

*poof*

1 comment:

Mrs Eve Ooi said...

got your very encouraging long comment! ha3! me very apprehensive and really need support. realized that He has called me to somehow "lead" and "xiao shen pa pa" (scared... :P). but His voice cant be denied. i will action on it. keep praying for me k :D