Sunday, March 27, 2005

More Abby pictures

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pictures of what Abby does on a regular basis. As for the bottom right picture, she picked out Gulliver's Travels (the cartoon version). I had several versions with me, and she liked that. It was the smallest one also. :) She can hold her own bottle now! :D But she knows that other than Mummy feeding her, she can take advantage of others by making them hold for her. :P Terrible hor! :P

She's super cuddly... she just fell asleep in my arms on the way home just now. Had to send uncle and brother back, so we had to remove the baby seat. Sundays are just superly hectic for us. Get out of the house by 8.30 to go for Christian Ed class in church while Abby goes to the nursery, then breakfast II at 10am, followed by service at 10.30am. BUT. During service I'll be walking in and out of the sanctuary coz Abby will be in the nursery. If Lina is around, I'll be able to listen to the sermon. If not, we'll just be in the nursery, feeding, changing and playing. :P

Then after service, we'll go for quick lunch then drop Lina off at my mum's place to clean up the mess my brother creates on a weekly basis. Mum's away in Indo, so Lina has to help out. If not the ironing itself will mess my mum up big time. After that, we'll ship Lina over to my granny's place to help her prepare for dinner while we, or rather, Ben, goes to WTC to pick my mum up. After that, we'll have dinner, pray that Abby will be a good girl and not fuss at my granny's then rush home after sending my uncle back.

And all this happens weekly. :S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute... she is definitely a cute beauty! hey audz! how are you doing? we should catch up again soon eh?

Patrick said...

Yoz.... Wa nice blog u got there... Cute baby from cute parents... =)

Audrey said...

Pea: Great to hear from you! :D Yah, must catch up! But gotta cross my exams hurdle first. :P Heh! :D

Patrick: Thanks! :D Hehe, coz got cute cell mah! :D